Monday, June 23, 2008

2nd set of Aligners-Week 3

As I transitioned into week three, I have noticed that the spit bubbles where my gap is, seems LESS noticeable than the first set of aligners. Day one and two of the second set of trays are not very comfie, but they are easy to take out and put back in as the days go by. Sometimes I'm thinking, "bring on the pain!!" because it's not hurting as much. Yes, maybe it's my twisted thinking but I figure if the trays are hurting, I know they are working. I'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

TheOtherSideOfTheStory said...

Hey, I just wanted to comment about what you said about food getting stuck in your teeth now. I never before thought that I'd have food getting stuck in my gap(it was always too big before), but now? Holy cow.

It is exiting.
Great video, as always.

zone6 said...

I know! Those people with naturally straight teeth don't know how good they have it.
Thanks for stopping by!!