Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Week 5 w/ Attachments

After inserting the new 3rd set of aligners I immediately noticed that the unsightly spit bubbles reared their head once again. Of course they are mainly noticeable to me and not so much anyone else--but still. And like most people I initially felt like the attachments were waving hello every time I opened my mouth. I soon realized I was being paranoid and tossed such foolish thinking aside. This week's pics display the difference in the appearance of my teeth with and without the aligners...


Slowly but surely it is closing in




The attachments are more noticeable WITH the aligners in.



The trays are keeping things lined up

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, ive just read your blog and it sound like me. ive had a problem with my teeth for years even though there not that bad and i found myself becoming obsessed with teeth, so like you have turned to invisalign because at the age of 21 feel metal braces are not an option. the information you have put has been really helpful. just one question, are you allowed to suck mints with the trays in? or is is obsoluty nothing other than water you are allowed to have while wearing them? thankyou

Anonymous said...

Your smile looks pretty well, even if you're just starting up. Best of luck with the treatment ;)

Anonymous said...

I just had my consultation a couple weeks ago and am going in for my invisalign impressions at the end of the month. I have almost the exact same spacing issues as you (probably a little worse because I have several different gap and my treatment will be 12 months) so I'm happy to see another black woman going through a similar treatment.

Keep the blogs coming!

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your blog! I have been thinking of getting Invisalign and appreciate your photos and videos - keep them coming!!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I have been thinking about Invisalign and really appreciate your photos and video - keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so amazed by ur invisalign results, and I'm starting very soon.

Anonymous said...

I think ur teeth are looking so much better!!! I'm curious to know what ur teeth are looking like now though. I'm getting ready to start my invisalign when they come in, so I'm a little enthusiastic.